1. Consignors are advided to insure their parcels of valuable in nature. our liability in case of any loss or damage shall not exceed Rs.100/- if insured, maximum liability will be Rs. 100/- per Kg.
2. All freight except items falling under condition no.3 and items which do not infringe the Indian Post Office Act, 1983, are accepted for transportation by air, rail, road, water way or any other mode of transport entirely at the risk and responsibility of the consignor.
3. Gold, Silver, Jewellery, Gems, Pearts, Narcotics, Acid, Antiques, Currency Notes, Explosives, Fire arms Inflamable, damaging & dangerous items, liquor, conraband items, any type of precious material/metali, live stock,lottery tickets, share certificates and articles falling uunder IATA RESTRICTED ARTICLES REGULATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Hence shippers are advised to declare the contents of there shipments correctly.
4. All claims will be settled at the booking station only. No claim will be entertained after 30 days from the date of booking.
5. Z. EXPRESS, shall have the right to open and / or inspect the consignment at the time of booking or during transit.
6. Z.EXPRESS, will not be held responsible for damages and / or delayed delivery of shipment caused due to improper packing and snag in air/rail/road/water way service, cooling off period, acciddnt, roits, strikes, curfew, floods and any other couse beyond our control.
7. Any dispute controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of origin only.
8. Bulky/out size packages will be charged as per volumetric weight. If volumetric weight is higher than the actual weight. Formula for calculating volumetric weight it will be.
AIR: L x W x H(cm3) / 5000 = Volumetric Weight (Kgs.)
SURFACE: L x W x H(cm3) / 2700 = Volumetric Weight (Kgs.)
9. Z. EXPRESS, will not provide any insurance coverage for consignments sent by "THE SHIPPER" without insurance.
10. Proof of delivery of the consignment wil be provided on request, but under no circumstances it shall be percondition for payments of the bills.
11. Queries on consignment should be raised with in 30 days from the date despatch of consignment.
12. In case of Octroi, Customs Duty or any other government duty being levied of any of consignment the same shal be paid by the consignor/ consignee immediate o demand so as the facilitate speedy movement of the consignment.
13. Prohibited items including combustible/hazardour materials, cost and cash instrument such as India Vikas Patra, Jewellery, FireArms, Gld (Precious metals) Z. EXPRESS, Sender will be entirely responsible for the civil and criminal consequences arising out of any attempts of despatch the prohibited items through Z. EXPRESS.
14. We are not liable for any loss, damage due to Improper packing and in case of accident and damages caused during security checks.